The control of noise in modern buildings due to air-conditioning is a normal procedure in most projects. Kinetics designs and manufactures a complete line of pressurized plenum enclosures for heating, ventilating and air-conditioning installations. Designed to be erected in the field, our panel enclosures provide thermal and optimum noise control through sound absorption and sound transmission loss.
- Built-up Air Handling Units
- Panel Duct Systems
- Outside and Exhaust Air Plenums
- Supply and Return Air Handling Systems
- 2-, 4-, 6-inch thick
- 18 Gage Solid / 22 Gage Perforated Skins
- Tongue and Groove Panel Connections
- Access Doors with Airtight Seals
- Double-Glazed Wire Reinforced Door Windows
- Removable Panel Sections
- Factory Located Duct Penetrations
- Plenums are Structurally Designed Based on the Internal Positive or Negative Operating Static Pressure with a Maximum L/240 Deflection
- AutoCAD Submittal and Piece-Marked Installation Drawings
Kinetics offers complete design and engineering assistance including layout, as well as, providing acoustical, structural and ventilation requirements.