Chiller Stacks and Pergolas
Achieve an estimated 12-15 dBA reduction from up-blast chiller fans with Kinetics NOISEBLOCK chiller stacks and pergolas.
- Controls “upward” sound propagation from up-blast chiller fans.
- Estimated 12-15 dBA reduction at 5'-0" above.
- Designed to exhibit no more than 0.05 inches WG pressure drop at rated chiller airflow cfm.
- Stack to be supported completely separate of chiller.
- Support structure to be supplied completely bolt together no field welding required. All bolts, nuts and washers included.
- Reaction forces at base plates of columns supplied by Kinetics so engineer of record can determine foundation and foundation anchors.
- Stack is constructed of NOISEBLOCK 4-inch thick panels, 16 ga. solid / 22 gage perforated, galvanized sheet steel.
- NOISEBLOCK pergola panels are 22 ga. solid / 22 gage perforated, galvanized sheet steel.
- Insulating media suitable for wet/dry, freeze/thaw cycling.
- Factory powder-coated per selection of Kinetics standard colors.