Vibration testing and isolation systems for CMMs, MRIs, and other precision equipment in vibration-hostile environments.
- Anechoic Chambers
- Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Vibration Isolation Systems
- Simulation and Test Equipment
- Metrology floors and bases
- Dynamometer systems
- Analytical equipment, Electron microscopes and Laser optics
- Robotic work stations
- Reverberation Chambers
- Perform vibration tests in your facility to determine existing background vibration levels.
- Select the level of Vibration Isolation and associated mass that is required based on your background vibration and your equipment operating parameters.
- Design and fabricate foundations or base support systems to meet stiffness or deflection requirements
- David Chew